This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you. As always, all opinions remain my own.
“It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” ― Mother Teresa
Ever since I did my Gift Guide for Stay-at-Home Moms, I have a new obsession with gift guides. I don’t just love making them, but I love finding different gift guides and discovering new awesome products. I think that buying someone a gift is probably one of the hardest things ever. Having someone curate a list of suggestions or at the very least provide you with a little inspiration is so helpful!
Basically all that to say…I created a list of the perfect gifts for stylish travel lovers! This gift guide is for a young, hip, women on the go! Someone who travels at a lot for business or pleasure and wants to do it in style! I’m making myself laugh while writing this, but you know who I am talking about right?
Now you might think, “Sydney, it doesn’t look like you travel a whole lot. How do you know what travel lovers would like?” And the answer is…I really don’t. But I know someone who does!
Enter my stylish travel loving sister Megan (check out her Instagram here)! She has done way more traveling than I have and it looks like her travel bug isn’t going away anytime soon. So I asked her to please put together a list of all the things she would love to get as a gift that would make her jet-setting heart happy.
As I went through the list, I started daydreaming about the day when I finally get my lotto winnings in the mail and can travel all the time. So I added a few things I would love to have for those future trips. A girl can dream, right?
Anyway, if you have a stylish travel lover in your family and don’t know what to get her…look no further because this list is full of options!
1. AWAY TRAVEL LUGGAGE // This is the coolest luggage. You can even charge your phone with one of these bad boys! It just looks so sleek no matter what color you get it in. My sister would cry if I gave her one of these. Out of happiness of course.
2. HERSCHEL SUPPLY CO. CITY BACKPACK // This is the perfect lightweight backpack to take on a plane that’s not too bulky but still big enough to slip a laptop into it.
3. HENRI BENDEL WEST 57TH COSMETIC BAG TRIO // The style of this cosmetic bag set is so classic and I love that it comes with three different sizes. This was one of the things I found on my own and I’m obsessed. I did ask my sister if she liked it and she said she loved it. So two thumbs up!
4. WYNNE TRAVEL WALLET // This is the coolest travel wallet ever. It’s like a little mini filing system. There a place for everything and it seems like such a perfect way to keep organized while on the go.
5. ANKAR COMPACT HIGH-SPEED PORTABLE CHARGER // I haven’t traveled much, but the one thing I hate doing when I do travel is finding a place to charge my phone. When you are sightseeing or in an airport the last thing you want to do is sit around charging your phone. This portable charger is compact enough to fit pretty much anywhere and charges fast so that you can get back to Instagramming photos ASAP!
6. MINIPRESSO GR ESPRESSO MAKER // I did not know that mini espresso makers existed, but now that I do, there’s no going back. I need one!
7. SHACKE PACKING CUBES // When I pack, I usually use large baggies to separate my outfits. These packing cubes are so much better because they are durable and reusable!
8. CAMRY LUGGAGE SCALE // I know I am not the only person who has struggled trying to weigh their giant luggage on a normal scale. This luggage scale is a little gadget every traveler should own.
9. STEAMFAST HOME-AND-AWAY MINI STEAM IRON // I pack clothing for trips according to how wrinkle resistant something is going to be, which means having a little iron would make packing so much easier!
10. T3 SINGLEPASS COMPACT FLAT IRON // I have heard nothing but incredible things about all the T3 styling tools. It turns out they make a great compact flat iron. If there was one person this thing was made for it was a stylish travel lover!
11. T3 FEATHERWEIGHT COMPACT FOLDING DRYER // This is the perfect companion for the flat iron above. The only thing cuter than a compact flat iron is a matching compact blowdryer!
12. CATHERINE & JEAN ALEXIS EYE MASK // I have never been one to wear an eye mask because they make me feel claustrophobic, but my sister swears by them. And since she is the seasoned traveler maybe you should trust her on this one.
13. SCRATCH THE WORLD SCRATCH MAP // If there is anything travel lovers love more than traveling, it’s bragging about all their travels. This scratch-off map is a perfect physical representation of all the places they’ve been and all the things they’ve seen!
14. TRUFFLE CLARITY CLUTCH // I’m not sure why I’m so obsessed with these clear travel pouches because I don’t travel that much, but I am. I really want one…or two! They are TSA approved so you don’t have to use a cheap baggy for all your carry-on liquids. So maybe these aren’t a necessity, but no stylish travel lover should be caught putting anything into a cheap plastic baggy!
15. MICHAEL KORS SAFFIANO LEATHER LUGGAGE TAG // I think these luggage tags are just super sleek and simple. But I think my favorite thing is the flap in the back that covers all your personal information!
Well, folks, that concludes my list of the perfect gifts for stylish travel lovers! My sister’s list had way more items and I could’ve added more as well. However, I wanted to only put the very best items on the list to make things simple. And honestly, there are some incredible gifts to choose from up there! Still, if you want more suggestions, please feel free to ask in the comments below or contact me here.
Have a beautiful day!