Mother’s Day is coming up quickly and it’s time to find the perfect gift for the mothers in your life!
This gift guide is good for all ages. There are choices for your own mother, your wife, your sister, etc. There are also gifts at every price point! Remember that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to make the mother’s in your life happy. If anyone in your life understands the saying, “It’s the thought that counts” it’s your mom! Your wife may not be as understanding. Ha! Just kidding. But you won’t have to worry about disappointing anyone if you choose something from the list below!
Happy shopping! And to the mama’s reading this…Happy Mother’s Day!
1. Mothers Day Greeting Card // Sometimes all you need to impress someone is a good old greeting card with a loving message inside. Go the extra mile and get one of these personalized cards!
2. Flowers // Talk about a great classic! Send the mother in your life this freshly cut bouquet and put a huge smile on her face.
3. Chocolate & Candy // You can never go wrong with chocolate and candy. This year skip the drug store chocolate box and go for some gourmet chocolate shortbread cookies or some Rosé Gummies!
FOR THE HOME
4. Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket // This isn’t just any throw blanket. This is apparently the softest throw blanket to ever exist! I would LOVE to receive this as a gift.
5. Silk Pillowcase // This pillowcase is pure luxury. It is also supposed to be anti-aging, anti-sleep crease, and anti-split ends! Good for the skin, good for the hair, and good for moms!
6. Best Mom Trinket Dish // This is such a cute little dish. The perfect place for the mother in your life to put her rings and other trinkets and think of you!
7. Best Mom Ever Name Plate // This isn’t the classiest gift of them all, but I think it’s adorable. A perfect addition to any mother’s desk.
8. “I’m a Mom” Pillow // Being a mom is a superpower and this pillow is a cute and comfy little reminder!
IN THE KITCHEN
9. Humorous Mom Mug // A mug is always a great keepsake gift. This year go for a mug that will make your mom laugh every time she goes to drink her morning coffee!
10. Monogram Cheese Board // I think anything that is monogrammed is just that much more special and unique. This gorgeous cheese board is a great addition to any mama’s kitchen.
11. Mom Dish Towels // I love this funny dish towel! Once again, something to make your mother laugh even while cleaning the kitchen.
12. Boss Mom Apron // This apron is great for a mom of any age. Cute and stylish and guaranteed to make the mom in your life feel pretty in the kitchen.
13. Recipe Box // This recipe box is such an adorable way to store special family recipes.
14. Recipe Book // If the recipe box just isn’t your mom’s thing, maybe a cute little recipe book will do the trick!
15. Espresso Machine // This is the perfect gift for a mom of little children. We need all the caffeine we can get and having some espresso is the fastest way to get it!
BEAUTY & PAMPERING
16. French Cade Lavender Candle // Not only is this candle absolutely gorgeous, it’s also lavender scented which is a universally loved scent! Personally, I want this candle badly.
17. Jade Face Roller // This jade roller is supposed to stimulate blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. Great for sleep deprived mamas of young children or mama’s who are starting to feel the effects of time.
18. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence // This is definitely a high-end skin care product and the price is steep. But if you feel like papering the mom in your life, this would be quite the treat!
19. DYSON Supersonic Hair Dryer // This futuristic hair dryer is insanely cool! It has intelligent heat control technology which helps prevent extreme heat damage. If you think your wife/mother/girlfriend’s hair deserves the best, this hairdryer is the way to go.
20. You & Oil Acai Fig Marula Antioxidants Serum // I have this face oil and it’s magical. I got it in a subscription box (for half the price) and after using it only a handful of times, I fell in love with how healthy it made my skin look and feel. It’s a bit pricey for the average mama, which makes it even more special to receive as a gift!
21. Electric Aromatherapy Diffuser // If you have a mom in your life who loves essential oils, this beautiful diffuser would be a wonderful gift to give them!
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
22. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Robe // If the Barefoot Dreams throw blanket wasn’t quite right, maybe this plush robe would be a better choice. If the mom your buying for lives in a colder climate this is the perfect cozy robe to keep them warm all winter long!
23. Zella Live In High Waist Leggings // Every stay-at-home mother should own a pair of these Zella leggings! They’re the perfect basic black leggings and I know I would be so happy to receive them as a gift.
24. Cute Pajamas // A cute, luxurious pair of pajamas is a simple yet great gift to give a mom of little children. When you spend most of the day covered in snot, spit up and food it’s nice to slip into something more grown up and glamorous at bedtime.
25. Hunter Rainboots // Hunter Boots are ALWAYS a good gift. Right now they are also very trendy, so chances are if the mom in your life doesn’t already have a pair, she wants one!
26. Freshly Picked Diaper Bag // If the mom your shopping for still carries a diaper bag, this would be an amazing gift. I personally want one REALLY bad, so if they are anything like me, this would be a serious win.
27. Madewell Leather Tote // This classic leather tote is amazing. It’s also a bit pricer and something most moms I know probably wouldn’t buy for themselves. So if you want to spoil the mom in your life, this is a good way to do that.
28. Personalized Necklace // A personalized name necklace is always something a mother will love because it represents her children. This particular necklace uses initials and birthstones and is absolutely stunning.
29. Mama Necklace // This “Mama” necklace is simple enough for everyday wear. I think this would be a great gift for a new or soon-to-be mama because that new title is something exciting and special!
30. Cubic Zirconia Earrings // These earrings look like the real thing without the real cost. If you want to buy the mother in your life something shiny but you don’t have the budget, then these are a beautiful option!
31. Mama Ring // Once again, this “Mama” ring would be great for a new mom or soon-to-be mom who is excited to flaunt her new role in life!
32. Mom Charm Bracelet // This dainty charm bracelet has just the right amount of sparkle. It would be a special piece of jewelry for any mother of any age!
33. Apple Watch // If you have a tech-loving mother in your life, they would love this Apple watch! Get it in white or pink for a more feminine touch.
34. Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera // This is my dream camera. If you know a mother who loves taking photos of her babies or sharing photos on Instagram, this camera is perfect for her!
35. Satechi Aluminum Desktop Lightning Charging Stand // This awesome iPhone charging stand is cute and functional. Great for those long FaceTime conversations with your Mom!
36. Philips Wake-Up Clock Alarm // This sunrise alarm clock is supposed to make you feel more awake and rejuvenated in the mornings. Basically, two things no mother feels in the morning. Help a mama out and get her this clock!
37. Tile Key & Phone Finder // I love these little GPS tiles you can attach to your belongings in case you can’t find them. Do you know a mother who always loses her keys or phone? Perfect gift right here.
38. Daily Harvest Subscription // Get superfoods sent straight to your door with this weekly subscription! This is great for a new mom who doesn’t have the time to prepare healthy food, a mom who is trying to lose that baby weight, or mom who is just trying to take better care of herself and eat healthier. An easy, healthy, unique gift!
39. Monthly Coffee Subscription // Ummm…coffee. Moms. Need I say more?
40. LoveGoodly Box // This is a monthly subscription box filled with non-toxic beauty and skincare products, as well as eco-style or home accessories, healthy snacks and wellness products. Do you know a mom who loves vegan or non-toxic products? You can send them one month’s box as a gift!