How did parents even survive when Amazon didn’t yet exist?
I really have no clue.
Then, Amazon Prime came along and it’s like God was shining down upon all the parents of the world. Or at least the ones with access to the internet.
All joking aside, Amazon has completely changed the game for parents of babies and toddlers. There are so many brilliant baby products you can find on Amazon that make our lives easier and we usually only have to wait two days to get them!
I decided to do what I do best and research all the baby products you can find on Amazon and put a list together compiling the most popular items according to real moms. These baby products come highly recommended by parents who have used the products and swear by them.
I’m hoping this list is a valuable resource for parents who don’t have the time to dig around Amazon themselves to find the best products for their baby.
The list is quite long because there are so many genius baby products you can find on Amazon, so I have divided them into categories to make things easier to navigate: Sleep, Eat, Diapering/Potty Training, Bathing, Toys, Teething, Outdoors, Gear, Health, Pacifiers and Miscellaneous.
45 OF THE MOST BRILLIANT BABY PRODUCTS YOU CAN FIND ON AMAZON
1. This baby shusher is apparently a miracle worker. It uses loud, rhythmic shushing noises to calm your baby and put them to sleep. I’ve used the “shuuu shuuu” method before and it totally works, but I never even knew I could get a machine to do it for me!
2. When you use this SwaddleMe swaddle with velcroe, you never have to worry about your baby wiggling out! You can easily wrap and unwrap them for diaper changes throughout the night as well.
3. This OK to Wake! Alarm Clock glows from yellow to green when it’s okay for your child to get out of bed!
4. This Early Walker Dream Suit is great if you have a walking baby but still want them to use a sleep sack. Keeps them safe and warm while still allowing them the freedom to walk!
5. This Baby Food Dispensing Spoon is a genius invention that lets you squeeze pureed food straight onto a spoon. It’s perfect for on the go feedings!
6. This sleeved bib is a life saver for a mom like me who is a bit of a neat freak. This will save so many perfectly clean outfits!
7. Get this cup leash to save your back from endlessly having to retrieve your baby’s cup after they’ve thrown it on the ground!
8. This food pouch top prevents your child from squeezing all the food right out of the pouch it comes in. My daughter tips her pouch over and the food spills right out. We really need some of these!
9. I want this Tot Grape Cutter really bad! It makes it so easy to quickly cut grapes into safe pieces for your baby.
10. These curved training utensils are easy for your little one to hold and won’t slip into their bowl.
11. The Dinner Winner tray makes eating into a game. Your kids can eat their way to the finish line. This is a perfect way to get your picky eaters to eat their food.
12. This reusable baby food pouch would be a great way to serve your child a smoothie!
13. This silicone baby food feeder is a genius upgrade from the most commonly used mesh feeders. They are easier to clean and double as teethers!
DIAPERING AND POTTY TRAINING
14. Use these all-natural air purifiers and diaper pail deodorizers to easily keep the air in your baby’s room clean and smelling fresh without the use of toxic sprays.
15. This potty training urinal is a hilarious way for your son to learn to aim correctly!
16. This blowout blocker is pure genius! Every single parent needs this for their newborns to prevent those dreaded explosions!
17. Stick a few of these disposable diaper sacks in your diaper bag, in the nursery, and around the house and you’re good to go. No more stinky diaper smell taking over the house!
18. These pee-pee teepees are amazing. No more are the days when your son can easily give you a second shower during his diaper change.
19. These Amazon Elements Baby Wipes come highly recommended on Amazon. I do not personally use them, but if you’re looking for a more natural and affordable option these might be a good choice. My favorite wipes are Joonya Eco Wipes. They’re amazing but a little more expensive.
20. This diaper cream brush prevents you from getting all the goopy diaper cream in your fingernails. So genius!
21. These 100% cotton muslin washcloths are so soft and gentle and have a loop on the end to make hanging to dry super easy!
22. This tubside seat is awesome! Now we don’t have to break our knees leaning over the bathtub.
23. I have seen this bath toy recommended by dozens of mothers on Instagram. Must be a really great bath toy!
24. The Shnuggle Baby Bath Tub is a simple little tub with no bells and whistles. Yet, the design is perfect for bathing small babies and it’s compact for those who live in a smaller space.
25. These Magnetic Building Blocks are so fun! It says there are recommended for ages 3 and up, but my 18-month-old has played with them before and she loved them. Just make sure you supervise at all times and you should be good to go!
26. This Good Night, Animal World book is the perfect bedtime story. It teaches children yoga poses to calm their body and get them ready to sleep!
27. Every baby needs some Indestructible Books that they can do whatever they want to and they won’t get ruined!
28. This Toy Winkel Rattle actually won an award! Using that information, I’m guessing it won’t be a waste of money if you buy it for your baby (lol). It promotes clutching and two-handed play.
29. This MAM Bite & Brush Teether makes cleaning your babies teeth so easy. It’s also great for teething because the soft bristles massage their tender gums.
30. These Teether Bibs are amazing for that stage when your baby starts drooling excessively and you need to have a bib on them 24/7, because they have a silicone teether on the end of them for your baby to have something to chew on. So two birds with one stone!
31. Basically, every baby in the world has this banana silicone toothbrush and if your baby doesn’t have it, that’s not okay. No! I’m totally kidding. But for real, this banana brush is a must have for teething babies.
32. Use this sun tent to make going to the beach with your baby easy and fun! Sun and wind protection all in one!
33. How cute is this tiny Kid’s Picnic Table for your little ones?! Perfect for outside lunches and crafts and easy to spray down with a hose to clean!
34. This Folding Playhouse is great because it can fold up easily and go from inside to outside without having to disassemble and reassemble anything.
35. This Summer Infant stroller is perfect for traveling. It’s lightweight and easy to collapse without sacrificing storage space or durability.
36. This BabyBjorn Bouncer is good for newborns to 2-year-olds. It compact, easy to move around, and there are no batteries required. Plus, it’s really cool looking!
37. Ask any mom and they will tell you that this Rock ‘n Play Sleeper is a miracle worker. I have seen multiple moms on Instagram talking about how much they love this Rock ‘n Play and how it’s the only way they can get their baby to sleep.
38. This genius tool is called the Oogiebear Ear & Nose Cleaner. It is a tool that allows you to safely and easily pick your baby’s nose and clean out their ears. It’s reusable too which I love!
39. The NoseFrida Nasal Aspirator was a lifesaver for me! My daughter used to have a horrible congestion problem and after I had an unfortunate incident with a regular bulb syringe I switched to the NoseFrida and never looked back. It’s amazing!
40. This Windi Gaspasser is such a wonderful way to relieve your baby of painful gas without having to give them any type of medication. It’s a very bizarre tool I must admit, but if it helps your baby I say it’s worth it!
41. With Baby Bits Wipes Solution you make your own baby wipes! Just dissolve a tablet into hot water, put it in a spray bottle and spray onto a cloth or add to wipes in a warmer. It’s a natural wipes alternative that is gentle on your babies skin and great for the environment.
42. The Natursutten Natural Pacifiers are my favorite pacifiers ever! My daughter has used them since I found them when she was around 3 months old. We tried many natural pacifiers and this was the only brand that didn’t smell like rubber. I would highly recommend them!
(Although this is a post about Amazon, here is another place you can purchase the Natursutten pacifiers. The Natursutten pacifiers on Amazon sell out fast!)
43. These WubbaNub animal pacifiers are popular with moms and babies! Mom’s love that they don’t get lost as easily as stand-alone pacifiers and babies love that they have a friend to cuddle and play with!
44. These Zutano Baby Booties will keep your baby’s feet super warm and you won’t need to worry they will fall off! These are must have’s if you live in cold weather climate.
45. This Kiinde Breast Milk Storage kit makes collecting, storing, and feeding your baby breastmilk so simple!
Do you have any genius baby products you found on Amazon to add to the list? Share in the comments below!
I’m definitely getting that awesome Sleeved Bib!
I need the Grape Cutter!
We have the Natursutten Pacifiers and love them!
The Nosefrida was a lifesaver for us!
Totally getting Lily her own set of Magnetic Blocks!